This boat is just great FUN!
A well presented 7.7m Cabin Sealegs, powered by 200hp evirude, 2 wheels on the transom and one on the bow, powered hydraulically by a small inboard Honda engine.
The 7.7 Cabin Model offers good weather protection to extend your boating season
first commissioned in 2014
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Three rear marinised hydraulic wheel motors with stainless steel hubs
- Land powered by 4 stroke v twin cylinder air-cooled 24HP Honda in-board engine (mounted under center console) electronic ignition, electric start
- Hydraulic steering controls front wheel on land and outboard
- 25" X 12" all terrain rear "balloon" tyres on alloy 12" rims
- Marinised hydraulic cylinders raise and lower all wheels
- Standard Anchor removed and stanchion post fitted, anchor now sotwed in locker.
- Lowrance HDS10 GPS/Fishfinder,
- Fusion stero and 4 speakers,
- Two variable floodlights,
- Boarding ladder
- Windscreen wipers
- Targa top with canopy
- Overall storage cover and fenders & lines
- 6 chamber Hypalon TM inflatable tubes
- Under seat storage
- Anti-slip deck tread
- Dual Halogen headlights
- 5mm aluminum hull (5083 Marine Grade)
- Outboard Pod - for better utilisation of deck space GRP cabin with windscreen
- Integrated starboard helm station
- 2 x Pedestal seats with gas strut suspension, 2 x Queen seats, Twin rear & Cabin bench seat.
- Tyres - 25" x 12" all terrain 6-ply tyres on 12" alloy rims
- Standard Bowsprit and windlass with enclosed anchor chain lock. Dash switch control.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.