The eagerly awaited Targa 43 OPEN in all its glory. Powered by 2 x Volvo Penta IPS600 D6 435 engines. Includes Vovlo dynamic positioning system, stainless steel anchor pack, teak laid side decks & hydraulic powered submersible platform with 400kg lifting capacity are just some of the many optional extras aboard this stunning new Fairline designed by Alberto Mancini.
- High capacity air conditioning (26,000 BTU) and domestic appliance pack with ceramic hob, microwave, cockpit bar with griddle, refrigerator, ice maker & 10KW generator.
- Powered hydraulic submersible bathing platform - 400kg lifting capacity.
- Garage with hydraulic winch and roller systems suitable for Williams Minijet 280.
- Teak laid side decks.
- Volvo Dynamic Positioning System: Includes Volvo 7412v display screens to helm.
- Garmin GMR 24xHD Radome 4kW including upgrade to light mast.
- Sleipner 8.4hp bow thruster.
- Anchoring Upgrade Pack: semi-automatic anchor system to helm with chain counter, polished stainless 27kg Ultra anchor, 50m of 10mm stainless steel chain & steel bow plate.
- Holding tank with macerator, diverter for sea discharge and deck pump out.
- Scissor berth to fwd cabin in lieu of standard double.
- Folding teak cockpit table with cantilever arm for storage.
- Skylight to saloon with blind.
- Interior mood lighting.
- Dimmer switches to interior lights.
- Exterior mood lighting.
- 2 x Lumishore underwater transom lights (dual colour).
- Aft deck Lewmar mooring capstans.
- Safe with digital keypad.
- Conduits & pull cords.
- Isolation transformer.
- Freshwater deck wash: Outlets at both foredeck & transom.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.